Thursday 22 May 2008

Help The Artist

I ran into an old acquaintance of the artist's from her art school in a fashionable media club the other evening. He is quite possibly the most famous living artist on the planet. I have been wanting the artist to get in touch with him for some time now and wasted none by asking directly for his email address. This he gave to me without any hesitation and it is now down to the artist to get in touch with what I have suggested should be an invitation first for the man to view the work and then to perhaps consider it as a potential part of the giant art museum in the countryside he is building. The artist knows, I hope, the importance of exploring all avenues. She is out herself this evening with three girlfriends, two of them artists and one an actress. The children are being creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just a curious person passing by looking into the window of your life you created.

Thank you for your life, the love you have for your wife and children and writing about them.

I may return.